Thu, Nov 23|
Ka Papa CUISINE Vegan Thanksgiving Dinner 2023
We are offering a special Thanksgiving Menu for dine-in and dinner packages that can be pre-ordered and picked up on November 22nd (2 - 4 pm) and 23th (2 - 4 pm). Experience a fantastic culinary evening in our beautiful restaurant in Sarasota's Southside Village!
Time & Location
Nov 23, 2023, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Sarasota, 1830 S Osprey Ave Suite 104, Sarasota, FL 34239, USA
About the event
Experience a fantastic culinary evening in an exclusive group in our beautiful restaurant in Sarasota's Southside Village!
!!! Reservations for dine-in are required. To hold your reservation a credit card is required !!!
You can make your reservation here >>>
You will receive an email with a payment link after you made your reservation.
You can also purchase your tickets here >>>
Dinner Menu Dine-In - prix-fixe $69 per person ($74 Gluten-Free)
- Spicy Orange Butternut Soup (GF)
- Creamy Carrot Soup (GF)
- Caesar Salad with Truffled Croutons
- Thanksgiving Roast or Gluten-Free Shepherd's Piewith Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Mushroom Gravy, Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Carrots, Thyme & Cranberries, Lingonberry Sauce, Buttery Stuffing (Gluten-Free when Shepherd's Pie is selected) with Mushrooms, Leeks, Apple & Celery
- Creamy Wild Mushroom Risotto with Porcini Mushrooms & Fresh Herbs
- Butternut Ravioli with Sage Butter & Pine Kernels
- Carrot Cake
- Pumpkin Spiced 'Cheesecake'
- Apple Streusel (GF)
Order Deadline for Dinner Packages is Sunday November 19th 11:59 pm.
- Pre-Order Dinner Packages for Pick-Up here >>>
If you have questions you can call us on 941-600-8700 Tue thru Sunday 5 - 9 pm
or send us a message using this contact form >>>.
Required Notice: 72 hours prior to the dinner for full refund… We would really appreciate as much notice as possible.
If cancellation comes after the 72 hour window closes, a fee of 25$ per registered person will be due.
For cancellations 24 hours prior to the event or if you do not cancel and are a "no-show", no refund will be issued.